1. USER INFORMATION
HIJOS DE ALBERTO GUTIERREZ, S.A., hereinafter DATA CONTROLLER, is the Controller of the User’s personal data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), providing the following information on the processing:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The planned processing operations are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the available contact methods.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Legal basis of the processing: the Data Subject’s consent.
Data retention criteria: data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their complete destruction.
Data disclosure: The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and the restriction or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
HIJOS DE ALBERTO GUTIERREZ, S.A.. CARRETERA DE VALDESTILLAS, 2 – 47231 SERRADA
(Valladolid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk(*) in the contact form or download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way that their data are necessary for the supplier to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The User ensures that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs and expressly ensures users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise their rights and freedoms.