After a year of changes on our website, we return to our blog with a new section: «Gourmetmanía».
In this small space for lovers of cooking, we will publish traditional recipes and many more tricks to enjoy gastronomy in all its splendor.
To start our section we have chosen a recipe that is easy to prepare and very tasty for the most demanding palates.
PORK SIRLOIN IN GOLDEN SAUCE
- 4 pork tenderloins (1 per person)
- 125 ml of wine by Alberto Dorado
- 250 ml of chicken broth (you can also make a homemade broth cube with half a liter of water)
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 5 tablespoons of muscatel raisins (80 grams approx)
- Olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- For this recipe we will need a medium saucepan. Add 8 tablespoons of oil and turn on the heat at medium intensity.
- We put the raisins to soak in a glass with water.
- Peel the onion and cut it into thin strips. We put them in the saucepan and let them brown (transparent appearance). If you are careless and they burn you can lower the heat and add a tablespoon of water.
- Season the tenderloins on both sides. In a frying pan, add three tablespoons of oil and cook the sirloins two by two over high heat so that they are browned on all sides. When they are ready, they are removed and the pan is left on the fire.
- Being careful not to burn ourselves, we are going to introduce the amount of wine specified in the pan in which we have browned the sirloins, with a wooden cutlery we remove the wine with the excess oil. Then we turn off the heat and leave the pan with the wine resting.
- Add to the poached onions a tablespoon of wheat flour and stir. Then we pour the wine from the pan over the onions.
- Stir, add the tenderloins and the hot chicken broth. Drain the raisins and add them to the sauce. Let the sauce boil until it thickens to taste. In half an hour it will reach a creamy texture, delicious to taste and palate.
And voila! We already have our pork tenderloin in golden sauce.
We can accompany the recipe with baked potatoes, boiled potatoes or grilled vegetables. We recommend having loaf bread nearby for those who like to dip. This recipe has no waste, the dish It will be shiny!